The top 5 worst shows on TV occording to S. If you happen to be a fan of any of the following shows, I apologize and feel sorry for you.
5. Spongebob Squarepants
This show was denied to me in my younger years, and truthfully I am glad. It has no substance and uses stupid jokes. Spongebob is far too happy, cliche, and all around immature. It may be one of the most popular shows on TV, but it stinks on ice and I have no idea why anyone watches it.
4. Regular Show
This fifteen minute show is a very idiotic program about a woodpecker and a raccon who live together and go to the extreme with everything. If I wasnt a Chrstian and a pacaficst, I would huntdown the creators of this show and beat them with a buttery sock!
3. T.U.F.F. Puppy
This show, done in the same style as The Fairly Odd Parents and Danny Phantom, is about an incompetent dog who is recruited to a secret agency. In general, the show is an insult to James Bond, Cody Banks, and every other Spy franchise out there
2.Adventure Time
Another CN show about a human(?) boy named Finn and his dog Jake. This show is just altogether stupid and has no basis in reality. It has a strong fanbase, but I have no idea why. Thanks to shows like this and Regular show, the only quality shows on CN, Tower Prep and Unnatural History, are getting bumped for no good reason
1. Shake It Up
I have always thought that this show was stupid. But the list of the worst programs of all time on Wikipedia opened my eyes to how widespread my opinion is. I pity anyone who likes this show.
Thats all for now
Sincerely,
S
No comments:
Post a Comment